Your air conditioning system is responsible for helping your home maintain a comfortable temperature when the weather is hot, so when you need a new unit, you must have quick and professional air conditioning installation. The expert team at CJ Brubacher is here to help.
There are several brands of HVAC units. While they are all reputable, we recommend the Goodman and Keeprite brands and work closely with the manufacturers to provide you with high-quality air conditioning systems. Our technicians have experience working with all brands, however, so if you prefer to use a different manufacturer, we can still install the unit.
Before we begin the installation process, we must decide on the right unit for your home. The size of your house dictates how large of a system you need. We can calculate the correct size to make sure your whole home is cooled efficiently. Make sure to tell us about any renovations or additions you are planning on making in the near future so we can take these things into consideration when determining which size unit you need.
Proper air conditioning installation takes several hours to complete. It may take if you are upgrading to a larger unit because we need to add ductwork throughout your home for adequate cooling. Our mission at CJ Brubacher is to minimize the disruption to your life, so we use the following steps to ensure quick and efficient installation.
- Set the unit in place: We lift the heavy unit and set it in the designated place before making connections. If necessary, we can change the designated spot for an air conditioning system before we start the installation.
- Make connections: We use our extensive knowledge of air conditioning systems to make the proper connections. We hook up all electrical wires and connections to ensure the unit runs smoothly, and we test each one to make sure it is functioning properly.
- Clean the Unit: After making sure all connections are secure, we wipe down the unit to remove any dirt, dust or pollen that may have settled onto it during the installation process. We want your new piece of equipment looking clean after we leave.
- Clean up our tools: Installing an air conditioning unit requires many tools, but we make sure to clean up our mess after we have the unit running. We remove all of our tools and equipment to leave your home as clean as we found it, if not cleaner!
- Test the System: Before we leave, we will test your system to ensure it cools each room in your home properly. If it is not working for any reason, we will return to the unit to identify the problem.
Reasons To Choose Us
At CJ Brubacher, we have a team of HVAC experts who know how to work on various air conditioning systems. Not only can we repair and maintain units, but we can also install new ones and keep them in good condition for many years. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently to install units and minimize the disruption to your life. We will only leave once we are sure the unit is functioning properly and cooling your home adequately so you are satisfied.